× Discuss about Archiving, Close of Business, Delivery Setup, Security Management System, Global Processing etc…

EB.EOD.REPORT.PRINT taking long

• heikeedwin
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #21234 by heikeedwin
EB.EOD.REPORT.PRINT taking long was created by heikeedwin
Hi all,

I've made some research and appears to exist a procedure to change the EB.EOD.REPORT.PRINT to online, can anyone provide it please ? We're using R10.

The job is taking long in preparing RPG-PROTOCOL, it hangs in FILE F.RGS:PROTOCOL CLEARED until timeout, then agent is closed automatically by TSM.

Thank you in advance.
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by heikeedwin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• armin
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • “So long - and thanks for all the fish!”
More
6 years 9 months ago #21242 by armin
Replied by armin on topic EB.EOD.REPORT.PRINT taking long
EB.EOD.REPORT.PRINT will print whatever is in Fxxx.EB.REPORT, z.B. :XX0010001-RPG-PROTOCOL.

So when you set the job to ad-hoc in COB (all occurences) you can print everything by lauching a service with only EB.EOD.REPORT.PRINT inside. To disable just one production during COB skip only the EB.EOD.REPORT.PRINT in question, clear Fxxx.EB.REPORT and re-input the deleted records before launchnig the mentined service.

using R11 on Unix

More
6 years 9 months ago #21243 by premat_mil
Replied by premat_mil on topic EB.EOD.REPORT.PRINT taking long
Hi, I'm having the same issue, thank you !

Running it as an online service won't affect the resultant reports ? I'm planning to change every EB.EOD.REPORT.PRINT to Ad-Hoc during COB and start it right after COB as online service.

My question is, will Fxxx.EB.REPORT have all EB.PRINT entries at that stage ? And the result will be the same as if running during COB ?

Thank you in advance.

Time to create page: 0.119 seconds