× Discuss on Template programming, jBASE programming, Enquiries, No-File enquiry, Enquiry routines, Version, Version routines, Menus, Abbriviations, Creating local reference fields, Fast path enquiries, Creating charts and graphs, Generating Reports, Deal slips, Straight through processing, Multi Company and Multi Book setup, Tabbed screens, Composite Screens, T24 API, etc...

FT.COMMISSION.TYPE charge routine

• dinobg
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 9 months ago #16153 by dinobg
FT.COMMISSION.TYPE charge routine was created by dinobg
Hi,
we have some issues with charge routine attached to FT.COMMISSION.TYPE with OFS (in browser everything works as expected).

Here is the problem...we have one "generic" FT.COMMISSION.TYPE with change routine which is used to change commission type and to calculate charge. Because FT reverts commission type during processing on FT version level we have another routine (as input routine) with same logic as charge routine which is used to revert commission to correct one. Here is a catch..it seems that FT prepares entries somewhere between calling of charge routine and input routine. So in final FT commission type is OK, but entries are not (PL in categ entry is PL defined in generic commission type, not in correct one).

I tried to debug in browser and in OFS, but common variables are same so I cannot find why it happens at all.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #16524 by Valleyman1
Replied by Valleyman1 on topic FT.COMMISSION.TYPE charge routine
Hi,

Please can you help me understand you, you have 2 routines doing the same thing at different stages of a transaction. What do need to accomplish?
send the charge routine and see how we can refactor your code to streamline its operations.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.094 seconds