× Discuss on Template programming, jBASE programming, Enquiries, No-File enquiry, Enquiry routines, Version, Version routines, Menus, Abbriviations, Creating local reference fields, Fast path enquiries, Creating charts and graphs, Generating Reports, Deal slips, Straight through processing, Multi Company and Multi Book setup, Tabbed screens, Composite Screens, T24 API, etc...

enquiry question how to input 2nd custom enquiry

• lhaworth1
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
7 years 5 days ago #21079 by lhaworth1
I have an enquiry - ICU.CUSTOMER.ACCOUNT.LIST that searches customer number and will bring back a list of chequing and savings accounts only for staff to choose. I also have another enquiry ICU.CUSTOMER.LIST which is a scaled down version of the default customer list

I am trying to see if it is possible when the ICU.CUSTOMER.ACCOUNT.LIST is called and the staff do not know the customer number, that when they hit the magnifying glass to search for customer number it brings up the scaled down list - not the default list.

I tried putting in the customized enquiry in the ENQUIRY.NAME according to online help this Defines the next enquiry or application to be invoked when descending enquiry levels.
but that has not worked - I still get the full default customer list

I have my enquiries and results shown in the attachment

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.085 seconds