× Discuss on T24 Installation, Setting up the environment, TC Server, jBOSS, Package & Deployment, etc…

single sign on

• craigs24
  • Topic Author
More
11 months 14 hours ago #24154 by craigs24
single sign on was created by craigs24
Hi, i saw a post dated a few years back about single sign on in T24 browser and it being problematic. Im currently taking a look at this on a system with R21/TAFJ.
Following tcsp: tcsp.temenos.com/HowTo/SingleSignOnSPNEGO.aspx
it appears that there should be files attached which are missing but also from what i can tell the user name and password is hard coded to a file, this would not be a suitable solution due to security.

The requirements from my end would be to allow a user signed on with their windows credentials to bypass the sign on page if they are signed in using work laptop.
Some other thoughts i had was:
1. If there was a way to allow accounts on the network bypass this page and sign straight in.

2. Another one i was thinking about, I am connected to a VPN, i can only access the browser if that is connected and cant connect from external devices. The VPN sign in requires credentials that only said user would have access to. If VPN goes down nothing can be accessed.
So to sum up concisely, is there a way i could implement in t24 that if the VPN is connected and it is connected to a certain VPN name then it would allow single sign on.

There is another link on tcsp using MS Active Directory: tcsp.temenos.com/HowTo/SingleSignOnSPNEGO.aspx
But this one looks a lot more complex and not sure if all is needed for my requirement

Thanks,
Craig.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• craigs24
  • Topic Author
More
10 months 2 weeks ago #24159 by craigs24
Replied by craigs24 on topic single sign on
If anyone else is looking for relevant information on this i found link below which gives different instructions depending on relevant setup which has worked for me on jboss side and redirecting correctly however different issue with Active Directory trying to resolve.

basecamp.temenos.com/s/article-detail/a0...owserweb-old-browser

Hope this helps.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.103 seconds